A group of words taken from a text or speech and repeated by someone other than the original author or speaker
a quotation from Mark Twain
A short musical passage or visual image taken from one piece of music or work of art and used in another
The action of quoting from a text, speech, piece of music, or work of art
a great argument with much quotation of Darwin
A formal statement setting out the estimated cost for a particular job or service
you will be sent a written quotation for the cost of repairing your machine
A price offered by a broker for the sale or purchase of a stock or other security
A registration granted to a company enabling their shares to be officially listed and traded
citation: a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage; "the student's essay failed to list several important citations"; "the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"; "the article includes mention of similar clinical cases"
a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
a statement of the current market price of a security or commodity
the practice of quoting from books or plays etc.; "since he lacks originality he must rely on quotation"
A quotation is the repetition of one expression as part of another one, particularly when the quoted expression is well-known or explicitly attributed (as by citation) to its original source, and it is indicated by (punctuated with) quotation marks.
Quotation may refer to: * Quotation, a reference to a well known expression * Financial quote, market data relating to a security or commodity * Sales quote an offer price for goods or services
A quotative is grammatical device to mark reported speech in some languages. It can be equated with "spoken quotation marks". In the English sentence
(The Quotations) The Quotations were a doo-wop band, primarily from James Madison High School in East Brooklyn, New York.
A fragment of a human expression that is being referred to by somebody else. Most often a quotation is taken from literature, but also sentences from a speech, scenes from a movie, elements of a painting, etc. may be quoted; The act of naming a price; the price that has been quoted
(8. Quotations) The price quoted to the client is for the work specifically agreed on the quotation only. Should the client decide that changes are required after work on the website has commenced there may be a surcharge.
Quotations are valid for 30 days from the date provided and are subject to alteration.
(Quotations) A written quotation is provided prior to any assignment and work will only commence on written acceptance of that quotation by the client. A 30% deposit may be required for individual fixed-term assignments.
(2. Quotations) Quotes and estimates are based on instructions from the client. After initial discussion and before quotation it is preferred that instructions be confirmed in writing. Treshna cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in interpreting the client's verbal instructions.
(4 Quotations) Quotations are valid for 30 days from issue unless otherwise specified
(Quotations) 5. Any written quotations are valid for a period of 90 days from the date of such quotation.
(3. QUOTATIONS) A quotation is for information only and is binding on Cammegh only if and to the extent that it is incorporated in any Order Confirmation. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
(1. Quotations) The Company may decline any order upon receipt and may advise any quotation at any time prior to The Company's acceptance of order.
(1. Quotations) Speedway printing will gladly provide an estimate on any new or revised printing order. A "Quotation" can be provided once all materials have been received and reviewed. Estimates are based on the accuracy of the specifications provided. ...
(1. Quotations) a. Any order resulting from a quotation or the submission of a current price from Zap! Media (herein after referred to as "Zap!") shall be subject to these terms and conditions, any variation is only valid if accepted in writing by Zap!.
(1. Quotations) will be submitted by us to clients’ base entirely on information supplied to AMSB by our client, and will not under any circumstances be binding if such information supplied is found to be incorrect.
(2. QUOTATIONS) A quotation refers only to the enquiry to which it specifically relates and must be mentioned upon any order placed. ...
(3. Quotations) We no longer provide quotes. All prices are stipulated on our marketing material and website. From time to time this may change or be altered. The correct price will be displayed in your sales invoice. ...
(7) Quotations) Insurers’ rates and terms are constantly changing. The premium and terms of any quotation that we provide are only valid for 14 days unless we specify otherwise. ...
(8. QUOTATIONS) Estimates only hold for 30 days and where given without sight of article(s) are provisional only. The Company has the right to amend any estimates or decline the contract after examination of samples of the goods in bulk.