- advancement: gradual improvement or growth or development; "advancement of knowledge"; "great progress in the arts"
- develop in a positive way; "He progressed well in school"; "My plants are coming along"; "Plans are shaping up"
- the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
- advance: move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; "Time marches on"
- a movement forward; "he listened for the progress of the troops"
- build up: form or accumulate steadily; "Resistance to the manager's plan built up quickly"; "Pressure is building up at the Indian-Pakistani border"
- # Hurting Inside # Green Bay Killing # Suffering A The Poor Man Cry # Truth And Rights # Progress # Pope Paul Feel It # African Do Deh # Red Dress Lady
# The Fullness Thereof
# Stepping Out A Babylon
- Pedro the Lion was an indie rock band from Seattle, Washington. Formed by singer-songwriter David Bazan in 1995, he represented the main creative force of the band, backed by a rotation of various collaborating musicians. T. W. ...
- Progress is the third EP by Pedro the Lion. It was released on 27 June 2000 on Suicide Squeeze, a mere three months after their second album Winners Never Quit.
- The history of life on Earth seems to show a clear trend; for example, it seems intuitive that there is a trend towards increasing complexity in living organisms. More recent organisms, such as mammals, appear to be much more complex than older organisms, such as bacteria. ...
- In historiography and the philosophy of history, progress (from Latin progressus, "an advance") is the idea that the world can become increasingly better in terms of science, technology, modernization, liberty, democracy, quality of life, etc. ...
- Progress is a solo album recorded by original King Crimson drummer Michael Giles. It was recorded in 1978, but unreleased until 2002.
- A moving or going forward; a proceeding onward; an advance; A journey of state; a circuit; especially, one made by a sovereign through parts of his own dominions; the advance or growth of modern, industrialized society, its technology, and its trappings; to move, go, or proceed forward; to ...
- (progression) Moving from one thing to another
- (progression) An appraisal principle that states that, between dissimilar properties, the value of the lesser-quality property is favorably affected by the presence of the better-quality property. (See appraisal)
- (progression) Increase in the size of a tumor or spread of cancer in the body.
- (Progression (local and/or metastatic)) A change in the status indicating continuing growth or regrowth of the cancer, either within the prostate (local) or systemic spread (metastatic).
- (Progression) The act of gradually adding to the amount of resistance that you use in each exercise. Without consis-tent progression in your workouts, you won't overload your muscles sufficiently to promote optimum increases in hypertrophy.
- (PROGRESSION) The intensity, frequency, and/or duration of each exercise session must be increased over a period of weeks and months to continue to show improvements.
- (PROGRESSION) The rate at which Girl Scouts learn and grow with the Girl Scout program. At each level the girls take on more responsibility for Troop Government and Girl-Adult Planning.
- (PROGRESSION) experimentation –> regular use –> abuse –> dependency.
- (Progression) It’s just a pattern of chords put together to create a section of (or complete) song.
- (Progression) Movement of or aspect to planet or sensitive point in progressed horoscope.
- (Progression) Pes calcanei are always benign forms. With a simple treatment, the foot definitely returns to its normal shape within a few weeks, and the same stands for the pes supinatus. The prognosis for calcaneus valgus is not as good. ...
- (Progression) Refers to any of the number of processes that astrologers use to bring a natal horoscope forward to represent the current conditions in life. While I tend to focus most intently on transits, I do use the "Day-for-a-Year" system of progression. ...