- bleeding: the flow of blood from a ruptured blood vessel
- (haemorrhagic) hemorrhagic: of or relating to a hemorrhage
- Bleeding, technically known as hemorrhaging or haemorrhaging (see American and British spelling differences) is the loss of blood or blood escape from the circulatory system. ...
- Haemorrhage is a five-piece goregrind band from Madrid, Spain.
- Alternative spelling of haemorrhage; Alternative spelling of haemorrhage
- A heavy release of blood within or from a body; To bleed copiously; To lose (something) in copious and detrimental quantities
- To haemorrhage means to bleed or lose blood.