Having an obligation to do something, or having control over or care for someone, as part of one's job or role,
Having an obligation to do something, or having control over or care for someone, as part of one's job or role
the department responsible for education
Being the primary cause of something and so able to be blamed or credited for it
the gene was responsible for a rare type of eye cancer
(of a job or position) Involving important duties, independent decision-making, or control over others
Having to report to (a superior or someone in authority) and be answerable to them for one's actions
the team manager is responsible to the league president
Capable of being trusted
a responsible adult
Morally accountable for one's behavior
the progressive emergence of the child as a responsible being
worthy of or requiring responsibility or trust; or held accountable; "a responsible adult"; "responsible journalism"; "a responsible position"; "the captain is responsible for the ship's safety"; "the cabinet is responsible to the parliament"
creditworthy: having an acceptable credit rating; "a responsible borrower"
(responsibility) duty: the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force; "we must instill a sense of duty in our children"; "every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty"- John D.Rockefeller Jr
(responsibility) province: the proper sphere or extent of your activities; "it was his province to take care of himself"
(Responsibility (novel)) Responsibility is a novel by New Zealand author Nigel Cox, published by Victoria University Press in 2005.
(Responsibility (song)) "Responsibility" is a song by pop punk band MxPx. It was released in 2000 and appeared on their sixth album The Ever Passing Moment and was a minor radio hit, peaking at #24 on the Billboard Modern Rock chart. ...
Answerable for an act performed or for its consequences; accountable; amenable, especially legally or politically; Capable of responding to any reasonable claim; able to answer reasonably for one's conduct and obligations; capable of rational conduct; Involving responsibility; involving a degree ...
(responsibility) The state of being responsible, accountable, or answerable; A duty, obligation or liability for which someone is held accountable; The obligation to carry forward an assigned task to a successful conclusion. ...
(Responsibility) You are solely responsible for your information, and We act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication. ...
(Responsibility) Please be advised that we are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal equipment and property during your stay at the villa, or during your participation in any activities during your visit to Bali . ...
(responsibility) A contract or obligation of a classifier.
(Responsibility) An obligation to perform assigned activities.
(responsibility) the concept of being able to care for, to reach or to be; the ability and willingness to be cause. To accept responsibility for something is to accept that one operated as cause in the matter. ...
(Responsibility) The supplier will not be held responsible for any loss damage or injury (including death) to property or persons or business with regard to the equipment supplied or its use.
(RESPONSIBILITY) CaribExotic acts only as an agent for the passenger in regards to travel, we do not manage, control nor operate any transportation vehicle, hotel or any other supplier of services and therefore assumes no liability for injury, loss, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which ...
(Responsibility) Instructor and students will foster an environment that promotes taking responsibility for one's actions and obligations.
(Responsibility) CTP purchases group transportation, hotel accommodations, air transportation, meals and other services from various suppliers that are not subject to its control. ...
(Responsibility) one is at cause for their actions, thoughts and receives the consequence of those actions.
(Responsibility) Indicates who is responsible for an account; can be single, joint, co-signer, etc.
(13. RESPONSIBILITY) Passenger participation in tours operated by the carrier companies and Outback Aussie Tours may incur certain risks and dangers which are beyond the operators’ control including, but not limited to the hazards of travelling in remote areas, travel by boat, train, automobile, ...
(12. Responsibility) Risk will pass to The Customer upon delivery or installation of The Goods, notwithstanding that ownership remains with The Company until payment is made in full.
(14. Responsibility) My Air Model Ltd cannot be held responsible for the damage of any nature, materials as well as immaterial or bodily, which could result from a faulty operation or misuse of the marketed products. ...
(18. RESPONSIBILITY) The products offered for sale comply with the French legislation which is currently in force. CGV may not be held liable in the case of failure to respect the legislation in the country to which the products are shipped. ...
(29. Responsibility) Your Responsibility theme forces you to take psychological ownership for anything you commit to, and whether large or small, you feel emotionally bound to follow it through to completion. Your good name depends on it. ...
(RESPONSIBILITY) Booze Delivery Manchester promotes the responsible use of its products. You agree to be 18years or over to use our service. You will have to show your passport or drivers licence.