A change or addition to a legal or statutory document
an amendment to existing bail laws
An article added to the US Constitution
the First Amendment
Something that is added to soil in order to improve its texture or fertility
the act of amending or correcting
a statement that is added to or revises or improves a proposal or document (a bill or constitution etc.)
(amend) make amendments to; "amend the document"
(amend) better: to make better; "The editor improved the manuscript with his changes"
(amend) rectify: set straight or right; "remedy these deficiencies"; "rectify the inequities in salaries"; "repair an oversight"
(amended) of legislation
This is a complete list of all the ratified and unratified amendments to the United States Constitution which have received the approval of the United States Congress. Twenty-seven amendments have been ratified since the original signing of the Constitution. ...
(Amend (motion)) The motion to amend, in parliamentary procedure, is used to modify another motion.
An alteration or change for the better; correction of a fault or of faults; reformation of life by quitting vices; In public bodies; Any alteration made or proposed to be made in a bill or motion that adds, changes, substitutes, or omits; Correction of an error in a writ or process; An addition ...
(amend) To make better; To become better; To heal (someone sick); to cure (a disease etc.); To make a formal alteration in legislation by adding, deleting, or rephrasing
(amended) Referring to a version that has been modified from a previous form
(Amendments) Organic or mineral materials, such as peat moss, compost, or perlite, that are used to improve the soil.
(3. AMENDMENTS) to this order or CMW terms and condition shall be set forth in writing, via PO change notice, and /or revisions to the PO terms and conditions. ...
(Amendments) We can change this Statement if we provide you notice (by posting the change on the Loveguru Site Governance Page) and an opportunity to comment. To get notice of any future changes to this Statement, visit our Loveguru Site Governance Page and become a fan. ...
(Amendments) Alterations to confirmed bookings will be subject to a £25 administration charge.
(Amendments) Pro2col reserves the right to alter or amend these General Terms and Conditions of Sale for any particular class of Products or customer.
(2. Amendments) We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Company Site. ...
(Amendments) You agree to be bound by any amendments to this Agreement that are set out, from time to time, by Us anywhere on this site.
(amendments) An amendment is a change to the existing content of a contract. Any time words or provisions are added to or deleted from the body of the contract, the contract has been amended.
(Amendments) ingredients added to improve soil condition and thereby aid plant growth
(amendments) Changes made to an Act or Regulation are called amendments. By default, this website shows Acts and Regulations with the amendments incorporated, up to the date indicated (the "as at" date).
(17. AMENDMENTS) This Agreement may be amended only in writing signed by Global Direct, Member, and Merchant, except that (a) the Card Acceptance Guide and any and all fees, charges, and/or discounts (including without limitations non-qualified surcharge rates) may be changed immediately, or (b) ...
(19. AMENDMENTS) The Parish Council reserves the right to accept or reject any application for use of the Pavilion without giving reasons therefore and to make any addition or amendment to these regulations either before or after the application for hire has been made as it may, in its absolute ...
(7. Amendments) LaGrange Banking Company has the right to modify or terminate this agreement at any time. We will comply with any notice requirements under applicable law for such changes or termination. ...